1) Motorists who talk on cell phones are more impaired than drunk drivers with blood-alcohol levels exceeding .08.
2) Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
3) In some parts of the world, they protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.
4) The word ‘gymnasium’ comes from the Greek word gymnazein, which means ‘to exercise naked.’
5) There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee; of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
6) The average American eats at McDonalds more than 1,800 times in his/her life.
7) There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
8) According to U.S. FDA standards, 1 cup of orange juice is allowed to contain 10 fruit fly eggs, but only 2 maggots.
View original post 1,069 more words